Pearl Jam sold out: Fans scoop up Wrigley Field tickets with record speed
February 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Tickets to the Pearl Jam concert at Chicago's Wrigley Field in July sold out in hours Saturday, according to Live Nation, setting a new record.
The tickets for the July 19 show went on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday for the general and were all gone by approximately 11:30 a.m.
Live Nation says it was the fastest concert sellout for Wrigley Field in history.
Wrigleyville residents got to buy tickets earlier in the week.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 35 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10 55 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Baby found frozen in car seat pronounced dead 7 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich's wife Patti 'feeling hopeful' for appeal 24 min ago
- Alleged robber shot, killed by store owner ID'd 6 min ago
- Couple injured after van lands in Huntley creek
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash
- Sen. Kirk released after gall bladder surgery
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- Barrington Hills school bus crashes with snow plow
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
35 min ago
- I-Team Thursday at 10
55 min ago