Pearl Jam sold out: Fans scoop up Wrigley Field tickets with record speed
February 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Tickets to the Pearl Jam concert at Chicago's Wrigley Field in July sold out in hours Saturday, according to Live Nation, setting a new record.
The tickets for the July 19 show went on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday for the general and were all gone by approximately 11:30 a.m.
Live Nation says it was the fastest concert sellout for Wrigley Field in history.
Wrigleyville residents got to buy tickets earlier in the week.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout