Man arrested for disorderly conduct outside Hadiya Pendleton funeral
February 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 43-year-old man was arrested outside Greater Harvest Baptist Church where Hadiya Pendleton's funeral was held Saturday morning.
Anthony Bradley of the 7900-block of South Manistee became loud and verbally abusive while waiting in line near the chapel at 51st and State Street, according to police.
The man faces one count each of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights standoff 1 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming 6 min ago
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 6 min ago
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil 40 min ago
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
6 min ago
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights...
1 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
6 min ago
- Admitted Chicago terrorist's 'hate mail'
44 min ago