Tri-State Tollway crash leaves 1 dead
February 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- One person was killed over the weekend in a crash on the Tri-State Tollway in north suburban Glenview.
Illinois State Police say two cars collided near Willow Road just before 11 p.m. Saturday.
One person was thrown from a car.
Authorities have identified the person who was killed as Danielle Pisterzi, 21. Authorities say Pisterzi lost control of her car while trying to pass another vehicle.
The investigations forced parts of the southbound lanes to be shut down for several hours, but all lanes reopened later.
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub 7 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues 44 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 2 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock 45 min ago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest 25 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
2 min ago
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults...
44 min ago