2 babies die in separate Englewood, West Rogers Park cases
February 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Department of Children and Family Services is investigating the deaths of two babies in separate cases.
An autopsy was scheduled for Sunday to find out how a 7-month-old Englewood girl died. Sharon Anderson was found unresponsive at her home in the 7300-block of South May Street.
In another case, an autopsy was inconclusive in the death of a 1-month-old girl in West Rogers Park. Tiana Noe of the 6500-block of North Leavitt was pronounced dead at the hospital Friday.
In both cases, investigators are looking into allegations of neglect against the mothers.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap