1 hurt in South Side police chase crash
February 11, 2013 ( CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Authorities say a driver trying to get away from Chicago police officers caused a crash near 79th Street and Ashland Avenue.
A driver in another car was hurt in the accident, which happened just before 12 a.m. Monday.
Police say the driver of the car that caused the crash was speeding. Officers say they followed, and after about eight miles, the driver crashed into two other cars.
A woman in one of those cars was hurt but not seriously.
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Soul Children give Chicago show before Europe tour
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot