1 hurt in South Side police chase crash
February 11, 2013 ( CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Authorities say a driver trying to get away from Chicago police officers caused a crash near 79th Street and Ashland Avenue.
A driver in another car was hurt in the accident, which happened just before 12 a.m. Monday.
Police say the driver of the car that caused the crash was speeding. Officers say they followed, and after about eight miles, the driver crashed into two other cars.
A woman in one of those cars was hurt but not seriously.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow 7 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court to consider Blagojevich transcripts
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman 53 min ago
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as...
53 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos