Reports: Carl Sandburg athletic director killed in crash
February 11, 2013 ( ORLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Grief counselors were expected to be on hand at a south suburban high school Monday after the sudden death of the school's athletic director.
According to published reports, Bruce Scheidegger died in a single-car crash. He worked at Carl Sandburg High School in Orland Park, Ill.
Scheidegger was found in his vehicle near Lake Carroll in Carroll County Sunday afternoon.
The accident remained under investigation Monday.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits