Couple allegedly sexually assaulted teen girls, forced them into prostitution
February 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago couple is charged with holding two teen girls captive in an apartment while sexually assaulting the girls and forcing them into prostitution.
Matthew Casey, 23, and his girlfriend, 28-year-old Kimberly Adams, of Chicago's' Southwest Side are charged with involuntary servitude of a minor and two counts of aggravated criminal sexual assault against girls reported to be 15 and 17 years old.
A Cook County reportedly ordered Casey held in lieu of $200,000 bail and set bail for Adams at $100,000.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox 19 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed 42 min ago
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Earthquake in California centered in Eureka
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- ABC7 To Go 3-10-14
36 min ago