Teen boy shot on South Side, in critical condition
February 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A 15-year old boy was shot along the 3600-block of East 106th Street around 4:55 p.m. Monday.
Police said the teenager was shot in the lower back and is now hospitalized in critical condition.
The victim walked into a nearby drug store seeking help and there are not suspects yet, according to authorities.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 8 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break 24 min ago
- Flight 370, missing Malaysia plane, had asylum seeker onboard
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 26 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday 2 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin 58 min ago
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night 18 min ago
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
26 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
8 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
24 min ago