Bensenville fire damages home
February 12, 2013 (BENSENVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Firefighters battled a large blaze in a home near northwest suburban Bensenville Tuesday morning.
The fire started just after 6 a.m. in unincorporated DuPage County.
At one point, flames were shooting through the roof, and smoke from the fire could be seen from several miles away.
Police say the home was vacant.
No injuries were reported.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos