Bensenville fire damages home
February 12, 2013 (BENSENVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Firefighters battled a large blaze in a home near northwest suburban Bensenville Tuesday morning.
The fire started just after 6 a.m. in unincorporated DuPage County.
At one point, flames were shooting through the roof, and smoke from the fire could be seen from several miles away.
Police say the home was vacant.
No injuries were reported.
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop, bike path
- NIU hazing death case in court 34 min ago
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square crash struck, killed 28 min ago
- Ind. man allegedly took assault weapon on NJ-Chicago flight
- South Side fire latest in suspicious string
- Mom of 3 fatally shot hours after Gary hospital altercation
- Emanuel: CPS graduation rate on-track to reach 82 percent in 2014
- Unconscious man found near Metra-Union Pacific tracks in Glencoe
- Wyoming explosion prompts evacuation of Opal, town of 95
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal
- Man charged after car chase, Roseland bus stop crash
- Russell Wilson divorce from wife Ashton Russell announced
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos