Alleged DePaul party crashers charged with home invasion
February 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three 18-year-old men are charged with home invasion and robbery after allegedly crashing two house parties thrown by DePaul University students.
Authorities say Kasey Moore, Justice Benjamin, and Tommie Hoskins punched and kicked several party guests and stole their iPhones.
The alleged incidents happened last Saturday night at two different Lincoln Park homes.
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic 5 min ago
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student 2 min ago
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 9 min ago
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder 47 min ago
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Elgin teens building home for tornado victim
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
9 min ago
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
5 min ago
- Second video allegedly shows guard push...
2 min ago