Alleged DePaul party crashers charged with home invasion
February 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three 18-year-old men are charged with home invasion and robbery after allegedly crashing two house parties thrown by DePaul University students.
Authorities say Kasey Moore, Justice Benjamin, and Tommie Hoskins punched and kicked several party guests and stole their iPhones.
The alleged incidents happened last Saturday night at two different Lincoln Park homes.
- 2 hurt in North Side crash
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Near-death experience inspires businessman 12 min ago
- 6 shot at party in Austin
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight 24 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches 40 min ago
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
12 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos