Alleged DePaul party crashers charged with home invasion
February 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three 18-year-old men are charged with home invasion and robbery after allegedly crashing two house parties thrown by DePaul University students.
Authorities say Kasey Moore, Justice Benjamin, and Tommie Hoskins punched and kicked several party guests and stole their iPhones.
The alleged incidents happened last Saturday night at two different Lincoln Park homes.
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain 24 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault 57 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 25 min ago
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia 28 min ago
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
25 min ago
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing...
24 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
57 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40...
50 min ago