Alleged DePaul party crashers charged with home invasion
February 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three 18-year-old men are charged with home invasion and robbery after allegedly crashing two house parties thrown by DePaul University students.
Authorities say Kasey Moore, Justice Benjamin, and Tommie Hoskins punched and kicked several party guests and stole their iPhones.
The alleged incidents happened last Saturday night at two different Lincoln Park homes.
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot
- Woman killed, 4 critically injured in Far South Side crash
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos