Lady Gaga cancels February 13th and 14th United Center concerts due to injury
February 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Lady Gaga has postponed her Chicago concerts at the United Center, originally scheduled for February 13th and 14th, due to an injury, according to Live Nation Global Touring.
- PHOTOS: Lady Gaga on GMA
Fans are advised to retain their tickets until rescheduled dates are announced.
The company says that refunds will be available at the point of purchase.
A February 16 performance in Detroit, Michigan, and a February 17 performance in Hamilton, Ontario, have also been postponed.
In a press release issued by Live Nation Entertainment, the singer said she was "devastated."
Additionally, the scheduled after party performance of her DJ, Lady Starlight, at Chicago's Dolphin lounge on Wednesday, February 13, has also been postponed until further notice. Organizers say all tickets purchased for the after party will be honored at a later date, to be announced.
For more information on Lady Gaga's tours and tickets, visit www.livenation.com.
- Oklahoma tornado kills 37, death toll expected to rise, M.E. says 29 min ago
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- 'Pollen tsunami' in Chicago, allergist says
- Shooting outside Planned Parenthood in Merrillville, Indiana
- Pit bull attacks 9-year-old boy on South Side
- Church van crash kills 5 in Vandalia, Illinois
- 87-year-old accusing Trump says, 'Somebody had to stand up to...
- United Dreamliner 787 lands at O'Hare
- Photos: Reported fatal church van crash in...
- CPS protests, marches continue
- abcnews: 200-Lbs. Bear Pulled From Colorado Springs...
- Oklahoma tornado kills 37, death toll...
29 min ago
- 1st weekday of Red Line Reconstruction
59 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos