Lady Gaga cancels February 13th and 14th United Center concerts due to injury
February 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Lady Gaga has postponed her Chicago concerts at the United Center, originally scheduled for February 13th and 14th, due to an injury, according to Live Nation Global Touring.
- PHOTOS: Lady Gaga on GMA
Fans are advised to retain their tickets until rescheduled dates are announced.
The company says that refunds will be available at the point of purchase.
A February 16 performance in Detroit, Michigan, and a February 17 performance in Hamilton, Ontario, have also been postponed.
In a press release issued by Live Nation Entertainment, the singer said she was "devastated."
Additionally, the scheduled after party performance of her DJ, Lady Starlight, at Chicago's Dolphin lounge on Wednesday, February 13, has also been postponed until further notice. Organizers say all tickets purchased for the after party will be honored at a later date, to be announced.
For more information on Lady Gaga's tours and tickets, visit www.livenation.com.
- Falling ice triggered by latest winter storm
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook
- 3-year old killed in Rogers Park fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Stone lions vandalized at Chicago museum
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Pre-high blood pressure can increase stroke risk, study finds
- Snow carving left by artist at State, Van Buren
- Political consultant hit by falling ice
- Chicago River to be dyed green this weekend despite ice
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- Chicago students take part in poetry festival
- Video: Ice chunks undulate on Lake Michigan
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping