Lady Gaga cancels February 13th and 14th United Center concerts due to injury
February 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Lady Gaga has postponed her Chicago concerts at the United Center, originally scheduled for February 13th and 14th, due to an injury, according to Live Nation Global Touring.
- PHOTOS: Lady Gaga on GMA
Fans are advised to retain their tickets until rescheduled dates are announced.
The company says that refunds will be available at the point of purchase.
A February 16 performance in Detroit, Michigan, and a February 17 performance in Hamilton, Ontario, have also been postponed.
In a press release issued by Live Nation Entertainment, the singer said she was "devastated."
Additionally, the scheduled after party performance of her DJ, Lady Starlight, at Chicago's Dolphin lounge on Wednesday, February 13, has also been postponed until further notice. Organizers say all tickets purchased for the after party will be honored at a later date, to be announced.
For more information on Lady Gaga's tours and tickets, visit www.livenation.com.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 12 min ago
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings 8 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold 59 min ago
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos