Plainfield man accused of trying to meet Naperville girl for sex
February 13, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A 35-year-old Plainfield man is behind bars, accused of trying to arrange a meeting with a 12-year-old Naperville girl for sex.
Police say Bryan Woldman was arrested Friday. He is charged with indecent solicitation of a minor and traveling to meet a minor for a sexual encounter.
Investigators say the girl's mother contacted them after finding messages to her daughter from Woldman on Facebook, her cell phone and by Skype.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting 17 min ago
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife 43 min ago
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping 6 min ago
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos