Plainfield man accused of trying to meet Naperville girl for sex
February 13, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A 35-year-old Plainfield man is behind bars, accused of trying to arrange a meeting with a 12-year-old Naperville girl for sex.
Police say Bryan Woldman was arrested Friday. He is charged with indecent solicitation of a minor and traveling to meet a minor for a sexual encounter.
Investigators say the girl's mother contacted them after finding messages to her daughter from Woldman on Facebook, her cell phone and by Skype.
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building 26 min ago
- Fast-food workers protest low wages
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment 14 min ago
- 2 sex assault attempts reported in Humboldt Park 19 min ago
- Coyote interrupts morning rush on I-55 17 min ago
- Homeowner tied up during La Grange Park robbery 10 min ago
- 2 men charged with felony mail theft 46 min ago
- Woman, 23, missing from Lincoln Square
- 2 men arrested on drug charges
- Chicago Bears visit Washington IL as tornado communities brace...
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
- 7 in :77
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building
26 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos