Plainfield man accused of trying to meet Naperville girl for sex
February 13, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A 35-year-old Plainfield man is behind bars, accused of trying to arrange a meeting with a 12-year-old Naperville girl for sex.
Police say Bryan Woldman was arrested Friday. He is charged with indecent solicitation of a minor and traveling to meet a minor for a sexual encounter.
Investigators say the girl's mother contacted them after finding messages to her daughter from Woldman on Facebook, her cell phone and by Skype.
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Protesters to march against CPS closings
- Panetta Memorial Day Parade's grand marshal
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- Event to raise awareness about missing persons
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash
- County jail lice outbreak prompts isolation
- IRS probe ignored most influential groups
- Rose, Davies among honorees at Silver Circle Awards
- Maria's final class graduating
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos