Plainfield man accused of trying to meet Naperville girl for sex
February 13, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A 35-year-old Plainfield man is behind bars, accused of trying to arrange a meeting with a 12-year-old Naperville girl for sex.
Police say Bryan Woldman was arrested Friday. He is charged with indecent solicitation of a minor and traveling to meet a minor for a sexual encounter.
Investigators say the girl's mother contacted them after finding messages to her daughter from Woldman on Facebook, her cell phone and by Skype.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox 34 min ago
- Chicago typhoon relief shipments reach the Philippines 4 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed 57 min ago
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- ABC7 To Go 3-10-14
51 min ago