1,400 gallons of gas stolen from Westchester gas station
February 13, 2013 (WESTCHESTER, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police are trying to figure out who stole 1,400 gallons of gasoline from a Westchester gas station.
The thefts happened in two incidents, one in late January and the other in early February, authorities said.
In both cases, there was tampering involving a valve on a pump.
Police say they have surveillance video but they're not releasing that or any more information because they don't want to jeopardize the investigation.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side 18 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 14 min ago
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
14 min ago
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
18 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos