Man charged in Palmer House shooting
February 14, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An Evanston man is charged in connection with a shooting in the Palmer House Hilton Hotel.
Police say, last month, 22-year-old Brian Martel Miller was asked to leave a party at the historic hotel because he was being too loud. They say he returned with five other men.
The 25-year-old victim says he saw Miller pull out a gun. During a struggle, he was shot and wounded.
Miller is charged with aggravated battery and discharge of a firearm.
Investigators say, at the time of this shooting, Miller was out on bond for another pending weapons case.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night 2 min ago
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Chris Farley's brother seeks Madison aldermanic seat
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home