Superheroes wash windows at Lurie Children's Hospital
February 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Some famous crime fighters turned into grime fighters to cheer up patients at Lurie Children's Hospital in downtown Chicago.
Captain America and Batman swung into action at the hospital, washing patients' windows.
The superheroes were actually window washers from Corporate Cleaning. The group said their mission was to put a smile on the faces of the children battling illness at the hospital.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains