Superheroes wash windows at Lurie Children's Hospital
February 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Some famous crime fighters turned into grime fighters to cheer up patients at Lurie Children's Hospital in downtown Chicago.
Captain America and Batman swung into action at the hospital, washing patients' windows.
The superheroes were actually window washers from Corporate Cleaning. The group said their mission was to put a smile on the faces of the children battling illness at the hospital.
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports
- Bears fans warned about dangerous game weather
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary 54 min ago
- Chicago pastor investigated for child sex abuse
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Shirley MacLaine on Kennedy Center Honors: 'It's about time'
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
- 7 in :77