$1 million bond for suspect in Bronzeville New Year's Day murder
February 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Bond was set at $1 million Friday for a Chicago man charged in connection with a murder on New Year's Day.
Police say Clyde Jackson was the lookout man when Kelvin Jamison was shot and killed on January 1 in the 4500-block of South Champlain in the Bronzeville neighborhood.
Authorities say another suspect is also in custody but charges have not been filed yet.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting 15 min ago
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen 12 min ago
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout