$1 million bond for suspect in Bronzeville New Year's Day murder
February 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Bond was set at $1 million Friday for a Chicago man charged in connection with a murder on New Year's Day.
Police say Clyde Jackson was the lookout man when Kelvin Jamison was shot and killed on January 1 in the 4500-block of South Champlain in the Bronzeville neighborhood.
Authorities say another suspect is also in custody but charges have not been filed yet.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton 4 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
- Standoff suspect may be man wanted in Ga....
16 min ago
- Police chase, standoff closes Lake Shore...
33 min ago
- Officer injured in LSD crash following...
43 min ago