'Bully Bandit' accused in Northwest Side bank robbery
February 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The so-called Bully Bandit has struck again.
This time, he's accused of robbing the Chase Bank in the 3300-block of West Belmont Friday afternoon.
The suspect allegedly has targeted banks on the Chicago's Northwest Side, including one incident in January that was caught on camera.
The robbery Friday was the ninth robbery since late November.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow 6 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 13 min ago
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 3 min ago
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island 24 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps 22 min ago
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
3 min ago
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of...
6 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
13 min ago
- Missing Malaysia plane had Iranian asylum...
9 min ago