Red Line weekend repairs reroute subway
February 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Repair work on the Red Line subway means a weekend reroute.
Northbound trains are not running in the subway from Cermak-Chinatown all the way north to Fullerton.
Instead trains are running on the elevated tracks.
You can catch trains at stations along Wabash and Lake.
The re-route continues until 4 a.m. on Monday.
For more information:
- South Loop shooting injures 2 26 min ago
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Ill. House approves gun plan opposed by Quinn 1 min ago
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
- Ex-CPD officer sentenced in Latin Kings case
- Blackhawks trail Red Wings 3-1 in NHL playoff series
- Aldi parking lot shooting victim may have been set up
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel season
- Report: Judge to hear CPS school closings case
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
- Lunch Break 05-24-13
56 min ago