Red Line weekend repairs reroute subway
February 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Repair work on the Red Line subway means a weekend reroute.
Northbound trains are not running in the subway from Cermak-Chinatown all the way north to Fullerton.
Instead trains are running on the elevated tracks.
You can catch trains at stations along Wabash and Lake.
The re-route continues until 4 a.m. on Monday.
For more information:
- Winter storm spreads mixed precip across Chicago area 25 min ago
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV 39 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 26 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 34 min ago
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother 7 min ago
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Hadiya Pendleton Foundation holds holiday toy drive
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- Kids recite world leaders' speeches for contest
- 1 dead, 9 wounded in shootings since Friday
- Santa hands out coats to kids at Englewood police station
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
26 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
34 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos