2 police officers, 1 other, injured in accident
February 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three people were hurt, including two police officers, following an accident on the city's Southwest Side Saturday night.
The accident happened at 76th and Western, and involved a squad car and an SUV.
Firefighters say two officers and one person were taken to Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn.
According to early reports, their injuries are not life-threatening.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos