Man charged in SW Side accident that injured police
February 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago resident Christopher Slotwinski, 47, was charged with DUI and facing several traffic citations Sunday following a crash near 76th Street and Western Avenue.
Three people, including two police officers, were hurt in that accident Saturday, which involving a squad car and an SUV.
Firefighters say all three victims were taken to the hospital, but their injuries were not life-threatening.
- 5 kids shot in Greater Grand Crossing drive-by 18 min ago
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 7 min ago
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout