Another student robbed at gunpoint near Loyola Chicago campus
February 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It has happened again.
For the third time in about a month, a student has been robbed at gunpoint near Loyola University's Rogers Park campus.
The latest incident happened overnight as a woman walked away from the Loyola Red Line station.
Two men took the woman's cell phone after one of them pointed a gun at her.
Two other students have been robbed under similar circumstances in the past few weeks.
No one has been hurt in the holdups.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake