$2M bond for woman charged in husband's stabbing death
February 18, 2013 (WESTMONT, Ill.) (WLS) -- A judge set a $2 million bond for a west suburban woman charged with stabbing her husband to death.
Police arrested Lisa Davis on Friday when they were called to her home in Westmont.
She and her husband, David Davis, reportedly got into an argument when she stabbed him in the stomach with a kitchen knife.
He was taken to the hospital where he died from his injuries.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs 32 min ago
- Fmr. student allegedly threatened Glenbard East H.S.
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Four schools spared during final CPS vote 22 min ago
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured
- Memorial Day: Travel down, gas prices up
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
32 min ago
- Four schools spared during final CPS vote
22 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos