$2M bond for woman charged in husband's stabbing death
February 18, 2013 (WESTMONT, Ill.) (WLS) -- A judge set a $2 million bond for a west suburban woman charged with stabbing her husband to death.
Police arrested Lisa Davis on Friday when they were called to her home in Westmont.
She and her husband, David Davis, reportedly got into an argument when she stabbed him in the stomach with a kitchen knife.
He was taken to the hospital where he died from his injuries.
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 34 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago 56 min ago
- Obama: 2014 can be 'breakthrough year' for US
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing
- Horse escapes, gallops down Old Town streets
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Briggs' status still up in air for Bears
- Kanye West opens pop-up store in Chicago
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
34 min ago
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
56 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos