Mount Prospect burglaries prompt police warning
February 18, 2013 (MOUNT PROSPECT, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police in suburban Mount Prospect are warning residents following a string of residential burglaries in just three days.
Police say the neighborhoods affected are bordered by Central Road, Golf Road, Main Street and Meier Road.
The burglaries happened between February 13 and 16, mainly during early evening hours.
Police are asking residents to be alert, report any suspicious activity or persons, and to be sure to lock all doors and windows.
- Target credit card breach causes anger, frustration 23 min ago
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged 2 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Deck the malls with security
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore 21 min ago
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos