Lincolns highlight History Museum Presidents' Day
February 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Members of the Chicago Brass Band helped get this Presidents' Day off on a festive note.
President Abraham Lincoln and his wife, Mary Todd, played the starring roles at the Chicago History Museum.
Children got to meet them and also make super-sized pennies out of copper- colored foil.
Another popular project involved Abe's famous profile.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant