Bike messenger injured in hit-and-run accident
February 20, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Loved ones of a bike messenger severely injured in a hit-and-run accident are asking for help finding witnesses.
Dustin Valenta, 27, suffered many internal injuries in the accident February 8 in Wicker Park.
His mother says he was riding his bike home when he was hit in the 1400 block of North Milwaukee.
Valenta says her son has no health insurance and he is making a lot of progress in his recovery.
- LSD closed Wilson to Foster by suspicious package 2 min ago
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos