Bike messenger injured in hit-and-run accident
February 20, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Loved ones of a bike messenger severely injured in a hit-and-run accident are asking for help finding witnesses.
Dustin Valenta, 27, suffered many internal injuries in the accident February 8 in Wicker Park.
His mother says he was riding his bike home when he was hit in the 1400 block of North Milwaukee.
Valenta says her son has no health insurance and he is making a lot of progress in his recovery.
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- 'Sexting' ends Evanston HS baseball season early
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos