Bike messenger injured in hit-and-run accident
February 20, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Loved ones of a bike messenger severely injured in a hit-and-run accident are asking for help finding witnesses.
Dustin Valenta, 27, suffered many internal injuries in the accident February 8 in Wicker Park.
His mother says he was riding his bike home when he was hit in the 1400 block of North Milwaukee.
Valenta says her son has no health insurance and he is making a lot of progress in his recovery.
- 2 hurt in North Side crash 12 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Near-death experience inspires businessman 41 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin 20 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight 53 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- 2 hurt in North Side crash
12 min ago
- Daily Herald: Long-time Married Couples
7 min ago
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
41 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos