Visitation today for Janay McFarlane, South Side teen murdered in North Chicago
February 21, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Family and friends of slain teenager Janay McFarlane will gather Thursday night to pay their respects.
Visitation for the 18-year-old who was killed last Friday while visiting family in North Chicago will be held from 4 to 9 p.m. at Gatling's Chapel, 10133 S. Halsted in Chicago.
McFarlane died just hours after her sister attended President Barack Obama's anti-violence speech on the South Side.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday 37 min ago
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 57 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77