Burned Lyric stilt walker to return to opera as understudy
February 20, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Wesley Daniel, the actor who was badly burned at the Lyric Opera, will be returning to work.
The Lyric announced Friday that he will serve as an understudy for a stilt walker during a performance of Wagner's "Die Meistersinger."
Daniel burned himself performing a fire-breathing stunt earlier this month.The actor says he is grateful for all the well-wishes he has received during his recovery.
- 2 winter storms take aim at Chicago area
- Missing Michigan doctor's car found in Indiana
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Dixon to receive $9.2M restitution in Crundwell case
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Elkhart native killed in NATO helicopter crash in Afghanistan
- Aurora pastor gets 12 years in prison
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with...
17 min ago