River North robbery: 3 women, 1 teen girl charged
February 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 14-year-old girl and three women have been charged in connection with a weekend robbery.
Erica Riley, 18, 22-year-old Leah Robinson, and 22-year-old Aliyah Thompson, as well as the 14-year old, were all in police custody Monday.
The robbery happened early Sunday near Grand and State Street.
Police say the four fought with two 21-year-old women and robbed them.
- 2 winter storms take aim at Chicago area 10 min ago
- Missing Michigan doctor's car found in Indiana
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 12 min ago
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months 37 min ago
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home 30 min ago
- Dixon to receive $9.2M restitution in Crundwell case 6 min ago
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Elkhart native killed in NATO helicopter crash in Afghanistan
- Aurora pastor gets 12 years in prison
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
12 min ago
- 2 winter storms take aim at Chicago area
10 min ago
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with...
14 min ago
- Toys for Tots gifts needed
49 min ago