River North robbery: 3 women, 1 teen girl charged
February 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 14-year-old girl and three women have been charged in connection with a weekend robbery.
Erica Riley, 18, 22-year-old Leah Robinson, and 22-year-old Aliyah Thompson, as well as the 14-year old, were all in police custody Monday.
The robbery happened early Sunday near Grand and State Street.
Police say the four fought with two 21-year-old women and robbed them.
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans