Lincoln Park Zoo baby gorilla recovering from serious injury
February 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A baby gorilla at Lincoln Park Zoo has been seriously injured.
The baby named "Nayembi" was hurt last week.
The baby underwent facial surgery and the three-month-old is reportedly now in stable condition.
It appears that the baby was injured by another gorilla.
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines 24 min ago
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS 47 min ago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids 18 min ago
- Employees, customers prepare for Dominick's final days 57 min ago
- Midlothian's The Tint Shop burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case 40 min ago
- Gov. Quinn looks back on 2013
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in...
40 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos