Lincoln Park Zoo baby gorilla recovering from serious injury
February 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A baby gorilla at Lincoln Park Zoo has been seriously injured.
The baby named "Nayembi" was hurt last week.
The baby underwent facial surgery and the three-month-old is reportedly now in stable condition.
It appears that the baby was injured by another gorilla.
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm
- Jury deliberates in Allan Kustok murder trial
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands 47 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos