Chicago named best city for pizza by magazine
February 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Travel and Leisure readers have ranked Chicago at the top of the list of cities for good pizza.
Travel and Leisure asserts that travelers can find good New York-style pizza in many cities, but that Chicago-style pizza is difficult to track down outside the Second City.
The survey ranked the 35 biggest cities in the country.
read the full article: http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/americas-best-cities-for-pizza
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 19 min ago
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary 8 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 3 min ago
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
3 min ago
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Philly...
22 min ago
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
19 min ago
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last...
8 min ago