Chicago named best city for pizza by magazine
February 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Travel and Leisure readers have ranked Chicago at the top of the list of cities for good pizza.
Travel and Leisure asserts that travelers can find good New York-style pizza in many cities, but that Chicago-style pizza is difficult to track down outside the Second City.
The survey ranked the 35 biggest cities in the country.
read the full article: http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/americas-best-cities-for-pizza
- Tanker truck rollover closes eastbound Indiana Toll Road
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- London theater balcony believed to have collapsed 1 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40 million accounts 1 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus