Chicago named best city for pizza by magazine
February 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Travel and Leisure readers have ranked Chicago at the top of the list of cities for good pizza.
Travel and Leisure asserts that travelers can find good New York-style pizza in many cities, but that Chicago-style pizza is difficult to track down outside the Second City.
The survey ranked the 35 biggest cities in the country.
read the full article: http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/americas-best-cities-for-pizza
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Obama: 2014 can be 'breakthrough year' for US 1 min ago
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics
- Woman falls on CTA tracks, rescued by bystanders
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing
- Horse escapes, gallops down Old Town streets
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Free pizza Friday at new Lakeview restaurant
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos