Chicago named best city for pizza by magazine
February 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Travel and Leisure readers have ranked Chicago at the top of the list of cities for good pizza.
Travel and Leisure asserts that travelers can find good New York-style pizza in many cities, but that Chicago-style pizza is difficult to track down outside the Second City.
The survey ranked the 35 biggest cities in the country.
read the full article: http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/americas-best-cities-for-pizza
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr. 1 min ago
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years 23 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 11 min ago
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978 10 min ago
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Photos: "That happened how?" Bizarre mix-ups
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- 7 in :77
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos