Roseland man dead from hypothermia
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
February 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Roseland man is the 12th cold weather-related death of the season in Cook County.
The 56-year-old was taken to Roseland Community hospital after he collapsed near 106th and Wentworth on Monday.
An autopsy shows the man died of hypothermia.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Metra train fatally hits man on NW Side 10 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock 7 min ago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Ill. communities spurring renewable energy 56 min ago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant 53 min ago
- 7 in :77
ABC7Chicago.com News Links