Roseland man dead from hypothermia
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
February 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Roseland man is the 12th cold weather-related death of the season in Cook County.
The 56-year-old was taken to Roseland Community hospital after he collapsed near 106th and Wentworth on Monday.
An autopsy shows the man died of hypothermia.
(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Illinois Senate approves medical marijuana bill
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Karen Lewis re-elected head of Chicago Teachers Union
- Winning Mega Millions numbers announced
- CTA: Orange Line service resumes
- 4 men charged with murder of Chicago sailor in Bahamas
- New York City commuter trains collide in Connecticut
- Preckwinkle criticizes, questions CPS closures plan
- 2 rescued from capsized boat in Lake Michigan
- Thousands of area debit card users target of phishing calls
- 2 dead in Chicago Heights fire identified
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
ABC7Chicago.com News Links