Time to rescan! ABC7 improves over-the-air signal
March 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Rescan to ensure you have the best signal!
If you need additional help please call our support hotline at (312) 750-7052.
Here are the steps to rescan your DTV receiver:
- Follow the manufacturer's recommended procedure for auto-scan or a re-scan of channels (**NOTE: this process is usually accessed from the "MENU" or "SETUP" button on your remote control).
If you still CAN NOT receive ABC7 follow these steps to DOUBLE scan your DTV receiver:
- Unplug the antenna from your digital television or DTV converter box.
- Follow the manufacturer's recommended procedure for auto-scan or a re-scan of channels (System should find zero channels).
- Unplug the power from the digital TV or DTV converter box for at least one minute.
- Plug the digital TV or DTV converter box back into the wall.
- Re-attach the antenna to the digital TV or DTV converter box.
- Follow the manufacturer's recommended procedure for auto-scan or re-scan of channels.
- DTV Manuals: Check here for many popular DTV converter operations manuals
- South Loop shooting injures 2 23 min ago
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Ill. House approves gun plan opposed by Quinn
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
- Ex-CPD officer sentenced in Latin Kings case
- Blackhawks trail Red Wings 3-1 in NHL playoff series
- Aldi parking lot shooting victim may have been set up
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel season
- Report: Judge to hear CPS school closings case
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number 59 min ago
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old