Girl, 12, missing 4 days from South Side
Thursday, February 28, 2013
February 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 12-year-old Chicago Public Schools student has been missing since Sunday.
Destiny Anderson is 5'4", 124 lbs., with brown eyes and a medium complexion.
She was last seen in the 9100-block of South May St. Destiny was last seen wearing a white leather jacket, blue jeans and wheat-colored Timberland boots. She attends Mahalia Jackson Elementary School.
(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- LIVE Coverage of Nelson Mandela Memorial 12 min ago
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 43 min ago
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
43 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links