Crash injures several in Wheaton near high school
February 28, 2013 (WHEATON, Ill.) (WLS) -- An Illinois State Trooper is among several people hurt in a crash involving several vehicles in west suburban Wheaton Thursday morning.
Chopper 7 HD was over the scene at the intersection of Gary and Geneva streets near Wheaton North High School at around 8 a.m.
At least five cars were damaged, including the state trooper's vehicle.
The trooper and at least three other people were taken to area hospitals.
None of the injuries is said to be life threatening.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- FEMA gives Des Plaines River homeowners option to sell
- Freed inmate: New investigation 'like a nightmare'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake