Chicago-to-DuPage heroin investigation leads to 11 arrests
February 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Eleven men are charged in a drug ring that police say delivered heroin from Chicago's West Side to buyers in DuPage County.
Authorities in DuPage County say Fernandez bought heroin on Chicago's West Side and delivered it to "numerous" west suburban residents, who would either use it or resell it.
Twenty-year-old Ivan Espinal was arrested with Fernandez. Their capture led to nine other arrests on various felony drug-related conspiracy or delivery charges.
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders 39 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 8 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago 30 min ago
- Obama: 2014 can be 'breakthrough year' for US
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing
- Horse escapes, gallops down Old Town streets
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Briggs' status still up in air for Bears 38 min ago
- Kanye West opens pop-up store in Chicago 51 min ago
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
8 min ago
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
30 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos