Chicago-to-DuPage heroin investigation leads to 11 arrests
February 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Eleven men are charged in a drug ring that police say delivered heroin from Chicago's West Side to buyers in DuPage County.
Authorities in DuPage County say Fernandez bought heroin on Chicago's West Side and delivered it to "numerous" west suburban residents, who would either use it or resell it.
Twenty-year-old Ivan Espinal was arrested with Fernandez. Their capture led to nine other arrests on various felony drug-related conspiracy or delivery charges.
- Loyola: Student Lucas Fleisher reported missing 10 min ago
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr.
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Iceberg twice size of Atlanta drifts away from Antarctica 27 min ago
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- Tractor stolen from Beecher exotic-animal shelter
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos