Baby dies in Zion; teen father charged
March 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A teenaged father is in jail on $2 million bond in the death of his 5-month-old baby.
Victor Javier Salinas-Corona, 17, is charged with murder. The baby's mother, 19-year-old Aurora Escamilla, is charged with endangering the life of a child. Her bond was set at $100,000.
Zion police say an autopsy shows their 5-month-old boy died from blunt force trauma to the head Thursday.
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20 47 min ago
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures begin
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win 13 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Special session expected to form pension committee
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- Couple headed for Dwight, Ill., go missing, turn up lost in Mich. 54 min ago
- Firefighter in prison for wife murder still gets pension 53 min ago
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday
- Fed suggests it's closer to slowing bond purchases
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- Lunch Break