Baby dies in Zion; teen father charged
March 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A teenaged father is in jail on $2 million bond in the death of his 5-month-old baby.
Victor Javier Salinas-Corona, 17, is charged with murder. The baby's mother, 19-year-old Aurora Escamilla, is charged with endangering the life of a child. Her bond was set at $100,000.
Zion police say an autopsy shows their 5-month-old boy died from blunt force trauma to the head Thursday.
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Reno hospital shooting on campus kills 2, including gunman
- 2 former players allege abuse during Maine West hazing trial
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos