Baby dies in Zion; teen father charged
March 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A teenaged father is in jail on $2 million bond in the death of his 5-month-old baby.
Victor Javier Salinas-Corona, 17, is charged with murder. The baby's mother, 19-year-old Aurora Escamilla, is charged with endangering the life of a child. Her bond was set at $100,000.
Zion police say an autopsy shows their 5-month-old boy died from blunt force trauma to the head Thursday.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 11 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw 12 min ago
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 54 min ago
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore 37 min ago
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later 36 min ago
- Ohio Turnpike crash kills 3; Victims ID'd
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Quinn makes 1st public event since controversial audit
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Gov. Chris Christie Fires Back at Heckler
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
54 min ago
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
11 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
12 min ago