Chicago outlet mall: Neiman Marcus, Saks, Bloomingdales coming to Rosemont near O'Hare Airport
March 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- More than 100 outlet stores -- including anchor stores Neiman Marcus Last Call, Saks Off Fifth, Bloomingdales and Forever 21 -- will open in Rosemont.
Fashion Outlets of Chicago, scheduled to open in August 2013, will be 530,000 square feet with 120 stores and restaurants. The location is near Chicago's O'Hare international Airport.
The outlet will provide shuttle service to and from the airport for travelers, and to and from some downtown hotels.
Fashion Outlets of Chicago is located on Fashion Outlets Way off of Balmoral Road in Rosemont and off of I-294 at the intersections of I-190 and I-90.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie 42 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated 10 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Libertyville man, 66, claims attack by hospital security 46 min ago
- Indiana soldier among 6 dead in Afghanistan crash
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Ga lottery winner to get Mega Millions $120M lump sum
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77
45 min ago
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie
42 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to...
10 min ago