Chicago outlet mall: Neiman Marcus, Saks, Bloomingdales coming to Rosemont near O'Hare Airport
March 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- More than 100 outlet stores -- including anchor stores Neiman Marcus Last Call, Saks Off Fifth, Bloomingdales and Forever 21 -- will open in Rosemont.
Fashion Outlets of Chicago, scheduled to open in August 2013, will be 530,000 square feet with 120 stores and restaurants. The location is near Chicago's O'Hare international Airport.
The outlet will provide shuttle service to and from the airport for travelers, and to and from some downtown hotels.
Fashion Outlets of Chicago is located on Fashion Outlets Way off of Balmoral Road in Rosemont and off of I-294 at the intersections of I-190 and I-90.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos after ruling
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant