'Mummy bandit' bank robber sought by police
March 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police are asking the public to help them track down the so-called ''mummy bandit.''
He got that name by wearing disguises that cover his face and head.
Investigators say the bandit targeted at least four North Community Bank branches across Chicago.
His most recent hold-up happened Tuesday at a branch in the 2000-block of West Division.
Police say in some incidents he carried stuffed toys or a bucket with him.
Anyone with information should call the FBI.
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond 50 min ago
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting 32 min ago
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- I-Team: Illinois deficit released
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- Malaysia denies report missing plane kept flying hours after...
- Man arrested after Colorado child kidnapping, 2 carjackings
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping