Frankfort Square kidnapping: 1 arrested, 2 suspects at large
March 7, 2013 (FRANKFORT SQUARE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police say they know the identiities of two wanted men suspected in a kidnapping and robbery in Frankfort Square in Will County, and a thrid is in custody.
Will County sheriff spokesperson Ken Kaupas says warrants for robbery have been issued against the three men involved. Bond is $1 million after one of the suspects turned himself in to police with an attorney. Police say they are still looking for the two other men but know who they are.
Chavell Anderson, 21, turned himself in, while Dorian Yamini, 23, and Aaron Anderson, 20, remain at large.
The men allegedly abducted a 69-year-old woman at gunpoint in her driveway and forced her to withdraw money from ATMs Monday night. She was released near 167th and Interstate 57 about an hour later.
At least one man was armed, police said. The victim was not hurt, police said.
Surveillance cameras caught the suspects at a Crestwood Walmart, where the suspects allegedly used the woman's credit card. Police released that video.
The victim told police her captors were courteous and assured her they would not harm her.
"Yesterday, I saw her and her son came in. They got some clothes out of the house, and they left frightened. She is frightened right now -- am sure she is -- so she does not want to come back home," a neighbor said.
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney