Cary industrial plant explosion shown in new video
March 7, 2013 (CARY, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Cary industrial plant explosion was caught - as it happened- on video by a man who works nearby.
- PHOTOS: Cary industrial park fire
Michael Ginsberg works across the street from the Fox Valley Systems building. There were two explosions at the industrial plant -- where they make paint products -- on Wednesday. Ginsburg caught the second explosion from across the street.
Federal officials from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration plan to visit the plant on Thursday. They will review safety procedures and try to determine exactly what caused the explosion.
Cary, Ill., is about 45 miles northwest of Chicago.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 48 min ago
- Brief warm-up followed by snow 49 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Philly Airport
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- 7 in 77
46 min ago
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
48 min ago