Cary industrial plant explosion shown in new video
March 7, 2013 (CARY, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Cary industrial plant explosion was caught - as it happened- on video by a man who works nearby.
- PHOTOS: Cary industrial park fire
Michael Ginsberg works across the street from the Fox Valley Systems building. There were two explosions at the industrial plant -- where they make paint products -- on Wednesday. Ginsburg caught the second explosion from across the street.
Federal officials from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration plan to visit the plant on Thursday. They will review safety procedures and try to determine exactly what caused the explosion.
Cary, Ill., is about 45 miles northwest of Chicago.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- Michael Jordan shoes from Finals sell for $104K
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party