South Shore shooting leaves teen victim in critical condition
March 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 17-year-old boy is in critical condition after a shooting in Chicago's South Shore community.
It happened near 79th and Jeffery.
Chicago police are investigating. They have not said if there are any suspects or a motive in the case.
Police officials tell ABC7 the teen was shot in the head and transported to Northwestern.
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- CTA: Ventra cards only possible by end of March
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits 42 min ago