University of Chicago opens arts incubator
March 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The University of Chicago's new arts incubator opened Friday.
It's housed in a newly renovated two-story building, 301 E. Garfield, dating back to the 1920s.
Artists in residence get to work in the building as well as hold exhibitions.
The artist behind this, Theaster Gates was there, as well as U of C President Robert Zimmer.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 20 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boston Marathon bombing comment no threat to St. Patrick's Day... 26 min ago
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Lawmakers say DCFS faces 'horrendous' challenges
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD