University of Chicago opens arts incubator
March 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The University of Chicago's new arts incubator opened Friday.
It's housed in a newly renovated two-story building, 301 E. Garfield, dating back to the 1920s.
Artists in residence get to work in the building as well as hold exhibitions.
The artist behind this, Theaster Gates was there, as well as U of C President Robert Zimmer.
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain 56 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 57 min ago
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
57 min ago
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing...
56 min ago