Chicago group aims to Stop Violence, keep peace
March 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A group in Chicago attempted to keep the peace by keeping those at risk from committing violence off the street Friday night.
The group Stop Violence brought nearly 200 young people from across the city to the Kroc Center on the Far South Side.
The event is called The Ultimate Sacrifice For Peace.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...