Man, 24, fatally shot in head
March 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police are looking for a shooter who killed a 24-year-old man on Chicago's South Side.
Chicago police say two men got out of a car and one shot the victim in the head Friday afternoon in the 1900-block of East 79th Street.
Then, the two suspects fled, authorities said.
The victim, identified as Ramone Tucker, was pronounced dead at a hospital.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014 44 min ago
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River 3 min ago
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible