Technology, engineering students in robotics competition
Some of Illinois' best and brightest technology and engineering students were on the city's North Side today for a robotics competition.
Teams of students from 25 schools from around the state matched wits at the Chicago Math and Science Academy in Rogers Park.
Each team designed and built their own robots to perform a variety of skills for the competition. It was the first time a city school has hosted the event.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 55 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 58 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead 39 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign 54 min ago
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77