Technology, engineering students in robotics competition
Some of Illinois' best and brightest technology and engineering students were on the city's North Side today for a robotics competition.
Teams of students from 25 schools from around the state matched wits at the Chicago Math and Science Academy in Rogers Park.
Each team designed and built their own robots to perform a variety of skills for the competition. It was the first time a city school has hosted the event.
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights standoff
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party