Technology, engineering students in robotics competition
Some of Illinois' best and brightest technology and engineering students were on the city's North Side today for a robotics competition.
Teams of students from 25 schools from around the state matched wits at the Chicago Math and Science Academy in Rogers Park.
Each team designed and built their own robots to perform a variety of skills for the competition. It was the first time a city school has hosted the event.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 33 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 46 min ago
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym 49 min ago
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Festival Fridays
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
9 min ago