Body pulled from Aurora pond near I-88 after car goes off exit ramp
March 10, 2013 (AURORA, Ill.) (WLS) -- Divers in west suburban Aurora have recovered the body of one person from a pond after a car landed in the water over the weekend.
Twenty-year-old Emory Diaz Sepulveda of Aurora was pronounced dead at the scene early Sunday morning.
Police say the car veered off an I-88 Tollway exit ramp Saturday night, flipped over, and landed in the retention pond.
Four people were in the car. Three of them, including two juveniles, were rescued and hospitalized.
There also was no word Sunday on what caused the crash.
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Friends, family of murder victim pray to end the violence
- Pets from Oklahoma shelter headed to Chicago for adoption
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- Step back in time at 'Wild West Town' in McHenry County
- Man charged for arson, burglary of $1.5 million boat
- FEMA teams look for flood damage on South Side
- Jackson, Rainbow PUSH Coalition criticize school closings
- Notre Dame QB Golson no longer enrolled at school
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos